OK, I really like sex; my friends jokingly tell me I'm a nympho all the time. But why is it that every guy I meet is only interested in sex? What's so bad about an actual relationship? Is it just the whole 'why would he buy the cow when he can get the milk for free' idea? Am I making it too easy? Is it that most guys are just not interested actual girlfriends these days? Or am I just not good enough but sex and casual friendship?
I've been told that I'm looking at all the wrong guys, and yes, there have been guys in the past who have really liked me for my personality. But, I've never been attracted to any of these guys (and one was psycho enough to stalk me after I turned him down). So am I just attracted to all the jerks? Or are all the good looking guys out there assholes?
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment