Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mail :)

New Mail

I love getting mail. I know, most people don't get so excited about it after the age of five, but I don't care. It is exciting - it's always a surprise.
Now, usually, Mondays kind of suck (who wants to get up early?). But, this Monday, the mail came right before I left for school. So, I picked it up as I was leaving, and it turned out that almost everything was for me (an American Eagle discount, a letter from Canisius, an invitation to my cousin's baby shower, the new firewire cord for my camcorder, etc.). It made the two-hour delay even better.
Yes, people were making fun of me when I was opening it in school (apparently I looked like a little kid in a candy store), but who cares? Mail is amazing. The only way it could be any better would be if it came on Sundays too :)

No comments: