OK, I don't know about everyone else, but I cannot wait to graduate. I want it to be summer. I want to be out of high school with all it's drama. I want to be in charge of my own life.
I am so tired of going along with every decision my parents and teachers make for me. Why can't I still live where my best friends are? Why do I need to take so many college courses in high school? Why do my parents think they can even chose which college I go to?
When I'm eighteen and out of high school, I can make my own decisions. I can even move out. If I want to, I can even live in Vermont again.
I cannot wait until I'm the one in control of my life.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment