Text messaging is one of my favorite forms of communication. It makes life so much easier.
Personally, I am not a big fan of talking on the phone. I've just never enjoyed it. With text messaging I can communicate with my friends without going to their houses, sitting on a computer all day, or even waiting for them to answer a phone. Some people even use it while driving, during classes, and even at the movies. It's just so convenient. Plus, text messaging is good for you. The typing exercises your thumbs while the constant reading and decoding of the abbreviations exercises your mind.
OK, that's taking it a little bit far, but the point is that text messaging is insanely useful, especially when you have the unlimited plan. I love it.

1 comment:
haha i completely agree
i get really bored and add during school
and it always keeps me entertained
Post a Comment